HOW TO AVOID FROM GETTING STOLEN YOUR SMARTPHONE
Hello! In this article I would like to give you all the best self-defense tips to avoid from getting stolen your smartphone or tablet.
I would like to give you some advices:
- The first thing I would like to say you is: be always aware of what happening around you! Why this? Because when you are on your smartphone to check your email, FaceBook news, watch Youtube videos… you are focus only on the screen so you don’t pay attention to people come close to you and things happen around you.
- If you want to be with your smartphone I suggest you to find a wall and lean on it: so you have to pay attention only at people that come from both your sides and from the front because your back is in a safe solution.
- The way you grab your smartphone: non only with two fingers but 4 fingers and the thumb and use the second hand on the screen. Don’t use your smartphone only with a hand! In this position it is in a open way to be getting stolen. So grab it very strong with a hand and use the other one.
The way you grab your phone in the last point is very useful when someone comes to steal it because you bring back the hand with the phone while you block his arm with your opposite forearm (like a 360° defense), then you can kick with a hummer fist using your phone as a weapon! You can also finish with a kick on the groin and escape. Or you can block his arm and kick on the groin immediately, then call the police and control him on the ground using your tibia on his forearm.
If your opponent grab your wrist before you block his arm you can use the move we call “what time is it?” plus bring your elbow close to his one. Moreover if your opponent pull you he gives you a great help to release your wrist! And then you can continue hitting his throat wit your opposite forearm or drop him down.
- don’t use your smartphone in a public space but if you have to use it always be aware about what happen around you.
- Put yourself in a place where there are no surprise behind you.
- Grab your phone as a weapon and use it with two hands.
- If anyone comes to take your phone: block his hand with your opposite arm, use your phone as a weapon and finish with a kick to the groin.
- If he grabs your hand which holds the phone: “what time is it”, then elbow to elbow, kick the throat…
- If he grabs the phone and you resist, most of the time your opponent will have the “stupid reaction” to grab the phone also with his second hand: in this case for you is very good because you can hit him with any problems!!! So hit him and hit him!
For more techniques and tips to improve your Krav Maga, I invite you to follow me on my YOUTUBE channel
where you will find different tutorials like this.
Moreover, if you are a social guy you can also follow me here:
And you can also subscribe my newsletters here
Everything you want to know about Krav Maga can be found on my pages and if you don’t find what you are looking for, feel free to contact me and ask me your questions at the following e-mail address:
I will be honored to answer you with my suggestions and my teachings.
Yes, even teachings because if you are far from me but you would like to improve your Krav Maga with me you should not be discouraged because I thought about this too: through my online Krav Maga Academy I will be your instructor at any time. From your computer, tablet, smartphone you can contact me and train with me. Do not you believe it? So go here to see:
We’re going to meet! Every month, every week, every day or even every single minute. Whenever you’ll decide to play my Krav Maga videos. It will be just you and me, you will be my student and I’ll teach you all I know. We will be together in my Dojo or during worldwide courses. With our new system you’ll have instant access to all our Krav Maga contents everywhere at anytime in high definition full download or streaming.
On your smartphone, on your tablet, laptop, PC or television whenever you’ll decide to train I will be right here for you. We will exchange on every subject or topic and this will be available for you from now on. You’re going to learn, you will be tested, I will personally follow your progress until you’ll be completely certified through all our Krav Maga rank certifications from yellow belt to black belt as well as Krav Maga instructor certification.
I also invite you to visit our online store where you can find several interesting Krav Maga articles: books, DVDs, accessories, etc. they are waiting for you with interesting costs
So see you at the next video and I recommend you: if you liked this video please share it and if you did not like it please let me know your comments and your doubts and I’ll be happy to answer you!
See you soon.
Alain CohenFollow us in social media